Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Cover up the baby

You'll notice on the last post about the bathroom it ends with it being blue... what is in my opinion a baby blue... not acceptable unless you have a baby AND it is in that baby's room... but that's just me.

 I really didn't like the blue that was chosen (long story but it was not my choice), so I had to take it down a notch thus the dark grey texturing on the walls.  I was in such a hurry to get that blue toned down that I completely forgot about documenting the process. 

Simply I did a linen weave look.  


MAKE SURE TO TAPE or you will have a huge mess on your hands.


Using a STIFF (really stiff) brush and do a light layer of paint (barely marking the walls) one direction (vertical or horizontal which ever you choose first).  


Let that dry and do the same thing the other direction...  
The process is very basic.  Patience is key to having an even spread and not have big globs!



Do you think it is an improvement?



No comments:

Post a Comment