Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Scrappy, that's what I am

I love making use of seeming useless things.  I got given a bag full of "scrap" material.  You know when you buy material specifically for a project and then have some material left over, seemingly not enough for another project.  Well, this time I decided to make something... a blanket!  I haven't decided what to do with the blanket yet but it is made :P


I lay the pieces out and try and make a pattern of some degree


After deciding the order/patter I start putting it together in strips and then sew those strips together





This particular day I got two blankets out of the scraps!  Next time you go to throw out your scraps ... send them to me ;P  You thought I was going to be all inspiring... nope, just want free stuff.

1 comment: