Thursday, September 1, 2011

Coveting: appreciating someone else's stuff and desiring it for your own




There is something awesome about "Vintage", just typing it gets me excited as to all the possibilities.  Just a few minutes from my house there is an awesome vintage store filled with amazing household items and a small section of eclectic clothes.  Every time I push through those doors it is as if there are endless possibilities... Well almost, if  I had endless funds ;P.  One of my favorite things to find vintage is clothes.  Due to my proportions the cut of clothes from the 50's and early 60's I have found to be the most flattering... but the price is not usually.  Maybe it is the history, maybe it is because it is in limited supply, maybe it is because they really are awesome... I don't know but oh man do I like them!

No comments:

Post a Comment