Tuesday, March 13, 2012

She's a freak hoooussee...

Do you ever feel like an oddity?  Like kind of a freak?

Sometimes I sit in awkward silence judging myself for being weird. This morning it is focused on the fact that I love organization but reject schedules.  Don't get me wrong I still have a schedule, even for blogging I have my day broken up into 30min segments as to keep from overlapping too much and wasting time. For example: commenting on blogs is broken up because not everyone posts at the exact same time.  

Yet despite my understanding how helpful a schedule is I still reject it. I blame my mother, as we all do for way to many things, in this case I feel like it is just.  When I was growing up my mother was super scheduled.  We had our time scheduled, our chores scheduled and we were allowed to play with one toy at a time, after which we had to put it exactly where we found it before we got another. This may sound ridiculous to some of you but to be honest, I respect my mother for teaching me discipline and the importance of order and cleanliness... I guess my rebellion is not liking that schedules rule.

No matter how much I am shown otherwise I reject schedules everywhere possible... so mainly when to eat... that's about it.  "Yea, well you say I have to eat breakfast _____?  I'm just going to eat an apple and then have a big brunch!  What'cha going to do about it?"  Yes, I do give myself attitude.  

Written by Rachel Abi


1 comment:

  1. Hey, How are going on?

    This article will help everyone to know so much important information about website on thecrinkledhome.blogspot.com.Now a days it sites most important near the all people .Truly I like this site. It is very alternative for people and helpful to anybody. You may know me by There are special products designed for different situations to meet the requirements of customers. A bed bug trap is a very efficient way to prevent them from raiding your bed and other home furnishings. You can place a Climb Up bed bug trap under the bed legs of your bed or even under your chairs in the dining room. Our traps are versatile control products.

    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete